- 联系人 : Polysciences
- 联系电话 : 400-968-7988
- 移动电话 : 18916001693
- 地址 : 上海市闵行区新源路1356弄1-7号C801
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 邮编 : 201108
- 公司网址 : https://www.bioleaf.com
- QQ : 800050007
The CellVue® Burgundy cell linker kit uses proprietary membrane labeling technology to stably incorporate a fluorescent dye with long aliphatic tails (CellVue® Burgundy) into lipid regions of the cell membrane (1). The pattern of staining is dependent upon the cell type being labeled and the membranes of the cells (2, 3). CellVue® Burgundy, a far red/near infrared fluorescent cell linker has been reported to be useful for cell tracking in isolated organ preparations applications (4).
Label cell membranes with lipophilic dyes that emit in the long wavelength UV, the far red or the near infrared region of the spectrum.
- Reduced autofluorescence background
- Greater S/N
- Greater ability to multiplex with visible probes due to minimal spectral overlap
- Excellent for use in combination with other cell tracking probes such as CFSE or PKH26
Kit Contains: CellVue® Burgundy dye stock (1 vial containing 0.1 ml, 1 X 10-3 M in ethanol), Diluent (1 vial containing 10 ml)
The CellVue® Burgundy Fluorescent Cell Linker Kit contains a 1mM dye stock solution and cell labeling diluent. Dye fluorescence properties: Ex max=683nm and Em max=707nm. Provides stable labeling of the lipid regions of cell membranes.
Sold under sublicense from PTI Research, Inc. to MTTI. CellVue® is a trademark of PTI Research, Inc.U.S. For patents, see link.